- License. The contents of our Site, including its “look and feel” ( e.g., text, graphics, images, logos, and button icons), editorial content, notices, software (including HTML or XML-based computer programs) and other material, are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. These contents belong or are licensed to Novelion or Aegerion. We hereby grant you the right to view and use the Site subject to these Terms. You may download or print a copy of information provided in the Site for internal use or distribution only. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from us.
- Your Responsibility. You assume all responsibility for your use of, or access to, this Site, including your access to any Aegerion or other literature obtained through the Site, and waive all claims or causes of action against Novelion or Aegerion or their respective the officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates in connection therewith.
- Third-Party Resources On Our Site. This Site may contain links to websites operated by other parties. The linked sites are not under the control of Novelion or Aegerion, and we are not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to this Site. Such links do not imply our endorsement of material on any other site, and Novelion and Aegerion disclaim all liability with regard to your access to such linked websites. Novelion and Aegerion provide links to other Internet sites as a convenience to users, and access to any other Internet sites linked to this Site is at your own risk.
- Disclaimer. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION IT CONTAINS IS MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS UP-TO-DATE, ACCURATE, OR COMPLETE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON IT FOR ANY DECISION OR TO TAKE ANY ACTION. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. Changes are periodically made to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the Site.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Novelion and Aegerion, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any violation of these Terms or any activity related to use of the Site (including but not limited to infringement of third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site on your behalf.
- Privacy. We do not collect personally identifying information from visitors to the Site unless you voluntarily decide to provide it to us through one of the provided e-mail addresses. Visitors are invited to make inquiries about Novelion and Aegerion and our research, or to inquire about job opportunities. We will use the information you provide us in those communications to respond to your inquiry, but will not use or disclose it in any other way without your express consent, except to contractors or service providers who may provide services or perform functions on our behalf – for example, an information technology service provider or human resources consultant. Those contractors and service providers are permitted to use your personal information only for the purpose for which it has been provided and may not disclose it to any other third party except at our express direction and consistently with this paragraph. This paragraph applies only to information collected from visitors through the Site and not to personal information that Novelion or Aegerion may collect in its research or through any off-line or other activities.
- Copyright and Trademarks. Copyright (C) 2016 Novelion Therapeutics Inc. All Rights Reserved. NOVELION, NOVELION THERAPEUTICS, AEGERION, AEGERION PHARMACEUTICALS, JUXTAPID, LOJUXTA and MYALEPT trademarks and logos, and any other logo or trademark of Novelion or Aegerion, are are logos trademarks and/or registered trademarks of either Novelion Therapeutics or Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and protected under the laws of the United States and other countries.
- Contacting Us. To inquire about linking to the Site or about trademark or copyright matters or if you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com .
- This Site Does Not Provide Medical or Professional Services Advice. The content on the Site is intended to be a general information resource in regard to the subject matter covered. Aegerion does not directly or indirectly practice medicine, render medical advice, or dispense medical services via the Site, and nothing contained in the Site is intended to be instruction for medical diagnosis or treatment. Any information provided should not be considered complete, nor should it be relied on to suggest a course of treatment for a particular individual. Information received from the Site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, technical, or financial decisions. It should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Should you have any healthcare related questions, please consult with your physician or other qualified healthcare provider promptly.
- Updates. Novelion and Aegerion may make improvements and/or changes to the Site at any time. Although we attempt to periodically update information on this Site, the information, materials and services provided on or through this Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. Novelion and Aegerion do not have a duty to update information contained in the Site, and we will not be liable for any failure to update such information. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on the Site, and we undertake no obligation to update or revise the information contained on the Site, whether as a result of new information, future events or circumstances or otherwise. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained in the Site before relying upon it.